Hello, and welcome to 10_themes – a multi-fandom fanfiction, original fiction and art challenge community! In here, you can stretch your skills with a brand new character/pairing, or reaffirm your love for an old favourite! Whether you want to write a ten-part love story or ten one-off pieces, this is the place for you.
There are ten prompt tables – each containing ten themed prompts. You can claim a table for an individual character, a pairing, or a group of characters. You must write the same character, pairing or group for all ten pieces.
1) Only one person can claim the same table and character/pairing/group at any one time. If the claim you want is already taken, the Mods will put you on a waiting list, and notify you as soon as the table becomes available.
2) No more than two claims per person at any one time
3) You can take as long as you need to complete your table, but if we haven't heard from you within two months and someone is waiting for the table, we'll assume you've dropped the table and pass it along (The Mods understand RL gets us all; comment to the Mod post if that's the case and we'll sort things out)
4) Be nice. You may not like what you read, but someone created it with love and care. Either leave constructive criticism, or click the back-button. Any flaming or fighting will make the Mods cry, and when we cry we do rash things like ban members and take away tables.
5) Please f-lock anything rated above R, and use an LJ-cut for anything over 100 words. Membership to the community is open, and we assume that by joining and/or requesting a table you are of legal age. We don't want to have to check up on people, so let's all play nice together.
6) No RPS.
7) Each prompt counts for one fic/drabble/chapter/art - no combining prompts
2) Work out which character/pairing/group you'd like, and mosey on over to the claiming post. We will get back to you as soon as possible, hopefully within the day. But if it takes a little time, please be patient with us.
3) Leave a comment asking for your claim, or asking to be waitlisted if your claim is already taken. A Mod will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within the day.
6) When your claim is accepted, you will be given a tag. Please use this for any and all posts. If a tag isn't used we'll assume you aren't posting, and you could lose your table. As long as you post your work in this comm, it can be cross-posted far and wide as you see fit
7) Questions, comments, queries, dropping a claim and asking for an extension on the two month rule can all be directed to the Mod post
8) When you’ve finished your claim, be sure to let the Mods know so that your character/pairing/group can be claimed by someone else and you can be put on the completed claims wall of fame, and you can get a shiny banner!
But the most important part of all of this? Have fun!